POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC crater wip #3 : Re: IRTC crater wip #3 Server Time
18 Aug 2024 14:22:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC crater wip #3
From: ZenPsycho
Date: 19 Apr 2001 04:05:33
Message: <3ADEAB81.5090101@yahoo.com>
well it's far from finished.. I still have to add a fortification wall..
a bridge.. change the tower.. fix the lighting.. give the park a fence
or a glass dome .... or objects around the edge.. .trees.... adjust the
color of the waterfall to match the surrounding scene..... a tunnel...
oh my lots of work to be done.