POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The last hurrah for the piggies :) : The last hurrah for the piggies :) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 14:15:47 EDT (-0400)
  The last hurrah for the piggies :)
From: H E  Day
Date: 17 Apr 2001 22:53:45
Message: <3ADD004D.13CB18A9@heday.freeservers.com>
That's right.  I've decided to do away with all the little floating gun
things.  So, the first image is what the guns would have looked like if
I had decided to use them.  The second is what it looks like now.  Any
questions?
New water, skies, light, perspective(sorta) and blimps.  I'm thinking of
using the old ones in various places in the scene to give more life. All
in favor?

Oh, yeah.  Good news. :-) I've also decided to put some "human"
influence in the image.  You'll see what I mean next post. ;)
Comments?

H.E. Day
<><

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'adventure003b.jpg' (84 KB) Download 'adventure003.jpg' (76 KB)

Preview of image 'adventure003b.jpg'
adventure003b.jpg

Preview of image 'adventure003.jpg'
adventure003.jpg