POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : can't get blobjects to connect : Re: can't get blobjects to connect Server Time
18 Aug 2024 14:19:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: can't get blobjects to connect
From: Bryan Valencia
Date: 17 Apr 2001 15:34:42
Message: <3ADC9B5D.B122B156@209software.com>
This is (MUCH) closerto what I want.  Thanks to all who helped.
The effect I am going for is more of an alien "oil rig" (more sinewy, or like
bones) but the concept of the spheres having to touch each other is what I
didnt get.  I was trying to "project" the blob out from the spheres, not
encase the 'energy' in the spheres.  I have been struggling with this concept
for a while now.

--
Bryan Valencia