POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : And now for something completely different (my IRTC, take 7) : Re: And now for something completely different (my IRTC, take 7) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 22:27:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: And now for something completely different (my IRTC, take 7)
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 17 Apr 2001 12:27:21
Message: <3ADC6EE7.D6CBE06F@gmx.de>
Geoff Wedig wrote:

> Ok, was playing around with the lighting and water effects on my IRTC image
> and came up with this.  Totally different mood, and I'm not sure which version
> I'll submit.  I've got a bunch of things I want to add, if this one (hey, you
> can see more, so more there must be!)
>
> So what do people think?

That looks really good although the sky is disgusting :-)

The photons look interesting although the structures seem quite large.
Nice to see someone else working on water photons too.  Is it possible to
see some statistics?

The stones should probably be wet and darker near the water line.  Another
nitpicking: the 'glow' seems very bright in relation to the sunlight.
Maybe it would be better to have a different object in the daylight
version (how about a  model ship with remote control?)

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>