POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : opengl problem.. : Re: opengl problem.. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:13:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: opengl problem..
From: Jakob Tendel
Date: 17 Apr 2001 04:40:16
Message: <3ADC0234.F5037922@snafu.de>
I got a similar problem, associated with height fields. When I have height
fields in the OGL-window and 'read' the image file, moray's processor
timeslice goes way up and STAYS there. Win 2K lets me monitor this very
closely. Does Moray go into a loop here, or what. After saving, quitting
and reloading I'm fine, even in highest detail. I have PII-400, 256Mb RAM,
Viper550 TNT+newest detonator@1280*1024*32bit. Any ideas?