POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : watch (40 Kb) : Re: watch (40 Kb) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 20:12:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: watch (40 Kb)
From: Andrea Ryan
Date: 16 Apr 2001 21:49:05
Message: <3ADB9ECA.BAFF6C93@global2000.net>
Wow.  A watch face with no image maps seems difficult.  How was it made?  Is
it made of cylinders, boxes placed with macros and text rotated so it faces
up?  How about a chain or little dials?  It would be cool to make a
grandfather clock with a dial that tells the phrases of the Moon.  Maybe it
could use include files to render a clock set to the current time.  I jump
between many projects and never get them done! :)
Brendan