POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : And now for something completely different (my IRTC, take 7) : Re: And now for something completely different (my IRTC, take 7) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 20:16:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: And now for something completely different (my IRTC, take 7)
From: Abe
Date: 16 Apr 2001 13:50:30
Message: <3ADB30F9.F644C9DD@taconic.net>
A couple things I would mention.
- In daylight this castle looks a little too clean.
- The green growth around the water line is not dark or scumy enough.
- The person needs better texturing.
... and please let the sky and clouds do justice to your work on the
castle!

I would be intrigued by some mysterious corresponding glow down under
the water (does this mean a sunset for dimmer ambient lighting to afford
appropriate contrast?).

Abe