POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : And now for something completely different (my IRTC, take 7) : And now for something completely different (my IRTC, take 7) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 14:20:19 EDT (-0400)
  And now for something completely different (my IRTC, take 7)
From: Geoff Wedig
Date: 16 Apr 2001 07:40:26
Message: <3ADADA6F.2010605@darwin.cwru.edu>
Ok, was playing around with the lighting and water effects on my IRTC image
and came up with this.  Totally different mood, and I'm not sure which version
I'll submit.  I've got a bunch of things I want to add, if this one (hey, you
can see more, so more there must be!)

So what do people think?

Geoff

Post a reply to this message