POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : metal textures (oh no, more chrome spheres on a plane...) : Re: metal textures (oh no, more chrome spheres on a plane...) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 14:22:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: metal textures (oh no, more chrome spheres on a plane...)
From: David Fontaine
Date: 15 Apr 2001 01:52:02
Message: <3AD9361A.135AC53A@faricy.net>
Wow, very very realistic!

I think the rusty one needs sharper transitions, like Alberto said.

The penultimate has a hint of that fantasy Riveny soft glow.  It could be a
nice pewter (been a while since I've had a look, but they use it invariably
to make collector metal game pieces... silver-lead-tin alloy or something
like that, right?)