POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Take 13 (Pretty!!) : Re: Take 13 (Pretty!!) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 14:21:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Take 13 (Pretty!!)
From: David Fontaine
Date: 15 Apr 2001 01:36:52
Message: <3AD9328C.D7BBE362@faricy.net>
Personally I don't think the pig-lasers fit the scene.  Actually I find them
quite disruptive.  To be honest, I like the earlier ones better, very
uncluttered, bit darker, more ethereal.  Hey, your scene though.

As for the rainbow, I think it could add to the scene, but right now I think
it's too bright, too RBGish.  I'd maybe change the angle a bit and make it
thinner.  It would be a great effect if it 'blended' more with a kind of
shimmer - ya know that faint elusive glassy band you get playing with the hose
or at a waterfall at the right angle. The one at far left corner is good.