POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Tulips : Re: Tulips Server Time
1 Aug 2024 14:27:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tulips
From: Francois Labreque
Date: 12 Apr 2001 08:18:18
Message: <3AD59BE3.7E0E412E@videotron.ca>

> Absolutly great!!
> BTW, how can a render, started on one computer, stopped and then
> continued on an other machine?

Two methods:

a) By rendering with the +C command line option and carrying the source
and image files to the second machine.
b) By rendering with the +SR and +ER command line options to render only
a portion of the image at a time and stitching the results together in
an image manipulation program later.  This can also be used to render on
multiple nachines simultaneously.

> (mayby a question for p.n.).

Follow-ups set.

--
Francois Labreque | It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, it
    flabreque     | is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
                  | motion.
                               - Stolen from Badger's .sig file