POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC crater wip : IRTC crater wip Server Time
18 Aug 2024 14:17:40 EDT (-0400)
  IRTC crater wip
From: ZenPsycho
Date: 10 Apr 2001 00:07:52
Message: <3AD2963A.6020405@yahoo.com>
Ahh this is my first IRTC entry...  It may look off topic now but bare
with me. mainly I'm looking for comments on the waterfall, and the
lighting. Eventually, the whole thing will be as detailed as the center
square. and there will be a large tower in the middle.. and if there's
time and if I can figure it out... a fortification wall 'round the edge
of the crater. thanks

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'buildinga.jpg' (57 KB)