POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : landscape sans media : Re: landscape sans media Server Time
18 Aug 2024 14:21:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: landscape sans media
From: Francois Labreque
Date: 8 Apr 2001 20:55:52
Message: <3AD1078B.F0C68A24@videotron.ca>
Abe wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> This was an exercise in textures without any use of media or fog.
> MegaPOV 0.7  6m24s on 90MHz Pentium
>
> Abe

>  [Image]

I will agree with the others.

- The transition from green+grey to blue is too sudden.
- These clouds should cast shadows on a landscape of this size.

This being said, if you'd only posted an image with the foreground
mountain, you'd be covered in "Ooooh's and Aaaah's" right now.

--
Francois Labreque | It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, it
    flabreque     | is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
                  | motion.
                               - Stolen from Badger's .sig file