POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP take 2, any thoughts? (96k) : Re: WIP take 2, any thoughts? (96k) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 14:23:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP take 2, any thoughts? (96k)
From: Bob Franke
Date: 7 Apr 2001 18:49:49
Message: <3ACF9911.FA9D42A6@hotmail.com>
I adjusted my monitor for the gray scale strip at url
http://www.jordahlphoto.com/calibrate.html . First I cropped the gray
scale so I could display it on a completely black screen by itself.  I had
to turn my contrast all the way up and increase the brightness a lot.  Now
my screen is so bright that it hurts my eyes.  Does everyone really set
their monitors bright enough to completely view a gray scale?