POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Chess set II : Re: Chess set II Server Time
18 Aug 2024 16:18:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Chess set II
From: Dennis Clarke
Date: 6 Apr 2001 17:00:48
Message: <3ACE2E84.51D7EDBE@interlog.com>
Paul Jones wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I really like the following picture, I don't know why, but it really appeals
> to me. 9h 45min to render at 800x600 aa0.3.
>
> enjoy.
>
> comments would be great.
>
> paul

Thats really slick!

Needs a table and a room to go with it.  Can you post the source?  Is this a
standard Pov-Ray file or do I need some modified version of Pov_Ray ( I run
Solaris for my workstation ).

Dennis Clarke

ps: This would make a nice benchmark image for new processor and OSs.  Makes
me wonder if a MAC OS X system with a G4 could crunch it.