POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : megapov rotate -x*90 error : Re: megapov rotate -x*90 error Server Time
1 Sep 2024 14:26:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: megapov rotate -x*90 error
From: Francois Labreque
Date: 3 Apr 2001 23:24:24
Message: <3ACA92CA.89FC11DD@videotron.ca>
"Rick [Kitty5]" wrote:

> Hi all
>
> moray.zip contains the output from moray of a simple scene. torus, camera
> and a light.
>
> it renders perfectly in megapov when in normal mode.
>
> clunk.zip contains exactly the same, except I have added the version info to
> the main pov and ini file, now it clunks with
                   ^^^^^^^^

Bingo.  It seems the "Version" parameter in the ini file is not meant
for text strings.

Read the message screen and you'll find out why!

Strangely enough, moving the semi-colon to the beginning of the line
fixes everything.

:)

--
Francois Labreque |   //\\    Wear an ASCII ribbon!
    flabreque     |  ||  ||