POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Temple Update : Re: Temple Update Server Time
18 Aug 2024 16:22:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Temple Update
From: banty
Date: 3 Apr 2001 21:58:55
Message: <3ACA811A.9C06EFCE@rapidnet.com>
It's supposed to look dark and mysterious and It seems to work fine on my
computer.  The problem is most likely with the assumed gamma (I rendered with
an assumed gamma of 1.8).  I could re-render with a gamma of 2.0 or 2.2 but
it took so long to render the first time, I'd rather not render it again
until I've made a more substantial addition.