POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Oilve Oil Bottle - Photons - (and oil) : Re: Oilve Oil Bottle - Photons - (and oil) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 22:24:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Oilve Oil Bottle - Photons - (and oil)
From: Francois Labreque
Date: 3 Apr 2001 19:39:35
Message: <3ACA5E1C.6727DD09@videotron.ca>
Geoff Wedig wrote:

> Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde> wrote:

> >> yes that works fine as far as I know, however
> >>
> >> rotate -27.0*z
> >>
> >> as outputted by moray is a no no
> >>

> > I tried exactly the same in megapov 0.7 and had no problems, same in 0.6a.

Same here.  Most of my transforms are shorthand and I have yet to see a
problem.  MP 0.5, 0.6, 0.6a and 0.7.

> Hmm, could this be a platform/download thing?  Have you tried redownloading
> and installing it?  It could simply be something broke in the transfer.
>
> Geoff

Probably not.  as the CRC of the zip file (or .tgz) would have caught
it.

I suspect drunk driving.  Rick should post a more complete example of
what is not working.

--
Francois Labreque |   //\\    Wear an ASCII ribbon!
    flabreque     |  ||  ||