POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Temple Update : Re: Temple Update Server Time
18 Aug 2024 16:17:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Temple Update
From: banty
Date: 3 Apr 2001 16:24:48
Message: <3ACA32CC.49F9DB19@rapidnet.com>
The problem is most likely due to my the assumed Gamma settings I used
when I rendered.  ( My assumed Gamma was 1.8, witch is mac standard ) the
light source intensity was calculated so that the additive effect of the
light sources ( There are twelve ) would only work out to a single light
source with an intensity of 1, or thereabouts. ( which means that each light
has an intensity of 0.09375 )
    I suppose that I could increse the assumed gamma to 2.2 and render again,
but it would take a while and I'd reather finish the scene first.
    thanx for the input though.

                                                        Anthony D. Baye