POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Temple Update : Temple Update Server Time
18 Aug 2024 16:14:28 EDT (-0400)
  Temple Update
From: banty
Date: 3 Apr 2001 15:05:04
Message: <3ACA1F8A.25340072@rapidnet.com>
Wow its been a while since I posted in here... I made a few
modifications to the picture, scaled down the pigments for one thing.  I
added the torches into the scene, changed the fade_power to 2.0 after
learning more about it, changed the Style of the rail supports (and
their frequency).
    I was also forced to tweak the media settings for intervals and
samples in the flames in order to make it render with any alacrity even
so render time was about 18 hours.
    There are still a few more things I would like to do with this
picture, I was considering applying an ivy pattern relief  of some sort
to the posts and the rail top make it less glossy and maybe more
interesting.

Anthony D. Baye

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: