POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Clay Piranha take 2 (31kbu) : Re: Clay Piranha take 2 (31kbu) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 16:15:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Clay Piranha take 2 (31kbu)
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 2 Apr 2001 12:06:38
Message: <3AC8A387.9629388F@gmx.de>
Ooops, sorry for not commenting earlier, i somehow have missed your post.

It looks good, but in some aspects the old one looked better IMO.  What
are the radiosity settings you used for it?

The normal looks indeed a bit strange, but i'm not sure what you can do
about it.  Do you use 'normal on' in the radiosity block?

I'm not totally sure, but there seems to be a quite large area light left
of the camera.  I would try both making it smaller and totally omitting
it, it would be interesting to see the difference.

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>