POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Take 11 (Panoramic!! 86KBU) : Re: Take 11 (Panoramic!! 86KBU) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 16:20:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Take 11 (Panoramic!! 86KBU)
From: Jari Juslin
Date: 31 Mar 2001 20:00:14
Message: <3AC67D9D.DE4FFBD7@iki.fi>
Tek wrote:
> I didn't think your image could be improved, boy was I wrong!!

My thoughts exactly.

At takes 5-10 I thought the picture is as impressive as it can be, and
further editing can't make it clearly better. But, you made it. While
the previous versions were gorgeous, the take 11 is definitely better
than any take this far. Congrats.

--
          /"\                           |    iki.
          \ /     ASCII Ribbon Campaign |    fi/