POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : It's me! with more questions! : Re: It's me! with more questions! Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:19:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: It's me! with more questions!
From: Arne Kleinophorst
Date: 31 Mar 2001 07:31:08
Message: <3AC5CE2E.F8FB3458@debitel.net>
Lutz Kretzschmar schrieb:

> Hi PowerCat, you recently wrote in moray.win:
>
> > 1. Is there an IRC channel somewhere about moray?
> Hmmm, not that I know of.

No, but the newsgroups support is working quite well, at least for me i
get more info's then in some IRC-channels

> > 2. How would I make water?
> Take some hydrogen and half the amount of oxygen and mix them. ;-)

Well, i guess, you meant in Moray? Create an object, you'd like to
symbolize the water, & use an adequate water texture from the texture
library for it, see Lutz's last comment (F8/F7) (Another shortcut, I've
never used before :) )

> > 3. Where can I find lots of cool materials?
> In the Material Lirbary (F8, F7).

Whats a lirbary? Had too much Hydrogen or oxygen this morning?? ;)

Greets, Arne