POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : An Animation of my candle holder... : Re: An Animation of my candle holder... Server Time
20 Jul 2024 09:27:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: An Animation of my candle holder...
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 31 Mar 2001 01:21:12
Message: <3AC57759.E5AFF6AE@gmx.de>
Quite good for a first animation,

i'm not totally sure what causes the flickering at the sharp edges,
you should use antialiasing with jitter turned off, if you already do
that, forget about it.

You also might want to try Chris Colefax's spline macro file:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/1434/spline/index.html
for a curved animation path.

Christoph

--