POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Candle holder in the night (92 kbbu) : Re: Candle holder in the night (92 kbbu) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 16:19:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Candle holder in the night (92 kbbu)
From: Robert Günther
Date: 30 Mar 2001 16:25:01
Message: <3AC4F9CA.8BE410FC@exmail.de>
Christoph Hormann schrieb:

> Nice, but some surrounding would definitely help IMO.

Yes, have another pic with surroundings (more light). But the rendering
time is very long.... (about 6 hr)

> The brightness of the candles (wax) seems to vary, any reason for that?

every flame a point light. But it looks definitely wrong!
Lit up my original candle holder, put it on the carpet and looked at it...

Seems to look as in my render, but there isn`t a change in the brightness
of the candles...  ?????

Robert