POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Candlelight + Table (60kbbu) : Re: Candlelight + Table 2 (107kbbu) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 16:15:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Candlelight + Table 2 (107kbbu)
From: Robert Günther
Date: 30 Mar 2001 14:14:36
Message: <3AC4DB15.DE02CB7B@exmail.de>
Marc-Hendrik Bremer schrieb:

> I like it!

Thanks!

> That yellow glass thing looks a little to "positioned" for me - perhaps
> there is a more "natural" position for it?

problem is that i modelled the scene in moray, but the blobs (yellow, red,

;-)) are hand coded in pov compiled in an *.inc file. Everytime when i change
the positions of the table in moray, i have to change the positions of the
blobs in the *.inc file.

> The blossom of the tulip looks a bit odd. A bit to small perhaps? Perhaps
> it's just that it is quite dark.

The tulip is made of wood. It looks like the way it looks ;-)

> Did you use radiosity?

No, it's not rendered with radiosity. Maby, it would look better then, but