POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Image which lost its idea (take 2) : Image which lost its idea (take 2) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 16:21:07 EDT (-0400)
  Image which lost its idea (take 2)
From: Yann Ramin
Date: 30 Mar 2001 13:30:48
Message: <3AC4D03A.797F4FD1@atrustrivalie.eu.org>
Something happened with the last image - looks like KNode messed up
posting. I'll try this again with Netscape.

I started working on this image awhile ago, but then I got distracted
and

forgot about it. When I came back to it I had reliazed I forgot what my

intention was :)

I started off playing with IsoWood, then heightfields, then water (thats

plane with a rmf normal), then skies. The grass is using the vegtate

include (made a few minor changes to it).

So therefore I will ask:

When you look at it, what do you see?

Yann Ramin			atr### [at] atrustrivalieorg
Atrus Trivalie Productions	www.redshift.com/~yramin
AIM				oddatrus
Marina, CA			http://profiles.yahoo.com/theatrus

Attachments: