POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : gallery - gallery9_lowkb.jpg [0/1] : Re: gallery - gallery9_lowkb.jpg [1/1] Server Time
19 Aug 2024 00:28:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: gallery - gallery9_lowkb.jpg [1/1]
From: Joshua English
Date: 30 Mar 2001 02:12:58
Message: <3AC431E5.EA559D5@spiritone.com>
I love what you did with the stand. It was quite original. I think the
lights should be aimed at the pieces, however, to highlight them. I
would also use a different texture with the statue in the background so
it stands out just a little bit more and doesn't attach itself visually
to the wall so much

Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom