POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Take 10 : Re: Take 10 Server Time
19 Aug 2024 00:29:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Take 10
From: Joshua English
Date: 30 Mar 2001 02:08:03
Message: <3AC430BC.61A17E33@spiritone.com>
Watching the evolution of the scene is impressive. I still think the sky
looks oily for some reason.. label it a strange adjective.

I hope that you will consider posting this series on your site with your
comments as to why you made certain changes along the way. Not only would the
permanent record be interesting, but we don't get to see an image evolve in
the IRTC, we just see the end result. I only know of one image "First Strike
at Pearl Harbor" that posted something similar, and it was very helpful in
the understanding how great scenes are put together.

Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom