POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Hamapatch and Moray : Re: Hamapatch and Moray Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:15:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hamapatch and Moray
From: Alex Magidow
Date: 28 Mar 2001 17:45:59
Message: <3AC269B0.2D285873@mninter.net>
No, I wouldn't say that its particularly easy to read- here is a tube:

light_info
material_info    wnd_info       A                   B

A                       B       background_info       include_file

No idea how one sorts out all this gibberish.
OTOH, it does export to sPatch files, so perhaps a Moray plugin to import sPatch
files would be in order(and I'm pretty sure that those are easily readable),
rather than just the sPatch plugin. Or, one could just export to sPatch files,
load it in sPatch, then export it to Moray. A little roundabout, but easier than
writing a plugin.

--
 "Art thou less a slave by being favoured by thy master?"
Pascal, Pensees, 1670