POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My IRTC, Take 3 (approx 125K) : My IRTC, Take 3 (approx 125K) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 18:21:53 EDT (-0400)
  My IRTC, Take 3 (approx 125K)
From: Geoff Wedig
Date: 28 Mar 2001 07:14:54
Message: <3AC1D617.6010402@darwin.cwru.edu>
At long last, I've managed to get a full render of my IRTC Entry, Into the
Abyss.  This isn't a perfect print, some of the lights were erroneously not
area lights, and I didn't use radiosity, but since it took 6+ hours on 15 PIIs
running PVMegaPov, I'm not complaining just now.  I'll fix that stuff for the
final render.

The one major problem I see is that ugly line of bricks just behind the glows.
  It must be something in this version of Pov, because it doesn't show up
under Windows.  Has anyone encountered isos doing strange things under Linux
and/or PVM?  I'd like to talk to you if so.

So, comments?

Geoff

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: