POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 2nd WIP, maybe IRTC entry (180k) : Re: 2nd WIP, maybe IRTC entry (180k) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 18:18:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 2nd WIP, maybe IRTC entry (180k)
From: Phil Clute
Date: 27 Mar 2001 03:52:19
Message: <3AC054F4.3878C647@tiac.net>
Looks good, I think maybe they need some neighbors though;
a house next door would work. I can see the grass through the
fence openings extending to infinity and it sort of makes me
feel like this backyard exists in the twilight zone.

--
Phil
...coffee?...yes please! extra sugar,extra cream...Thank you.