POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : POV-Ray gallery from usenet-postings : POV-Ray gallery from usenet-postings Server Time
18 Aug 2024 18:14:55 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray gallery from usenet-postings
From: Rikard Bosnjakovic
Date: 25 Mar 2001 00:45:26
Message: <3ABD85F5.92C6DE1B@student.liu.se>
Hi everybody.

http://a214.ryd.student.liu.se/povray/

Have you forgotten that link? I hope not. On that location you can see
pictures which I saved from this newsgroup for an easy browsable
reference (thumbnails-version will be fixed soon). Unfortunately, I
haven't had the time to add new pictures for over a year, and I still
have a very pressed schedule to follow.

However, if anyone of you want a posting from here on my page, feel free
to forward the post to my mailbox, including the binary. After a quick
consideration I might add the picture. I can't add all of them, I'm sure
you know about that. Thus, don't forward ALL of the pictures, only if
you find a picture that you probably could tattoo on your back, a
picture which makes you scream "YOWZA!", you get the point.

I seldom read this newsgroup (unfortunately) at the moment since I'm in
a big lack of time, but feel free to contact me if you have some
thoughts.

And please, continue your awesome work! I love browsing around within
POV-galleries.

Cheers,
--
Rikard Bosnjakovic - http://a214.ryd.student.liu.se/cv/ - ICQ: 1158217

Anyone sending unwanted advertising e-mail to my address will be
charged $250 for network traffic and computing time. By extracting my