POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Genex Tower : Genex Tower Server Time
18 Aug 2024 18:15:58 EDT (-0400)
  Genex Tower
From: Simon de Vet
Date: 24 Mar 2001 23:50:38
Message: <3ABD796F.DD9FCD21@istar.ca>
My new favourite building, the Genex tower in Belgrade.

There is only one reference photo online that I've been able to find,
and it appears on several sites. Most reference to the building concern
NATO bombs during the recent conflict.

It's about half done, and I like how it's looking! If all goes well,
I'll make a nice base for it, and import it into SimCity3000.

Simon

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'genex1small.jpg' (6 KB) Download 'genex3.jpg' (9 KB) Download 'western_gate.jpeg.jpg' (21 KB)

Preview of image 'genex1small.jpg'
genex1small.jpg

Preview of image 'genex3.jpg'
genex3.jpg

Preview of image 'western_gate.jpeg.jpg'
western_gate.jpeg.jpg