POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Take 7 (55KBU) : Re: Take 7 (55KBU) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 00:26:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Take 7 (55KBU)
From: redcow
Date: 21 Mar 2001 18:23:13
Message: <3AB939C3.1AE9D62E@erols.com>
Here's my take: I think the blimps deserve their own scene -- they look pretty
cool right now, but the station (IMHO) looks much much better and takes away
from them.  Also, the blimps make the station look too small.  I don't mind
the blue tint and the clouds are cool.  What are those bright lights/spots
near the bottom of the station, they complicate things?

I think if you have any ships in the image other than the large station, they
should be small, and should be either going toward or away from the station,
making it the central point of the image.

The falls are awesome! Those rocks are *very* cool.

Nice work!

-Eugene