POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Take 7 (55KBU) : Re: Take 7 (55KBU) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 00:26:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Take 7 (55KBU)
From: Ryan Constantine
Date: 21 Mar 2001 16:58:28
Message: <3AB92494.3473FC89@yahoo.com>
i agree with much of the other comments already made.  i have one thing
to add.  some people have said take 7 is too crowded and that you should
consider making the other ships smaller.  another solution would be to
keep the image the same height, but widen it to another aspect ratio.
that way you could maybe move the ships apart laterally, but keep them
the same distance from the camera.