POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC Test. What do you think? : IRTC Test. What do you think? Server Time
18 Aug 2024 18:18:52 EDT (-0400)
  IRTC Test. What do you think?
From: Geoff Wedig
Date: 21 Mar 2001 09:09:09
Message: <3AB8EB9D.2090401@darwin.cwru.edu>
Take 2 of Into the Abyss.  I've done quite a bit on the pic, but my last
overnight render was really awful (I turned down the AA settings for speed
reasons and the pic came out ugly), so this is just a testing pic of the new
settings for the Mist and Stone (added a 'wetness' sheen to the lower
stonework)  I'll hopefully post a full pic tomorrow, but for now, enjoy!

Comments?

Geoff

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: