POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Take 7 (55KBU) : Re: Take 7 (55KBU) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 18:20:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Take 7 (55KBU)
From: Paul Jones
Date: 21 Mar 2001 08:23:50
Message: <3AB8AB4B.D185E941@psu.edu>
I really like this image, I wish I had an idea how to create such
wonderful sci-fi things....

Anyway, my only critique is that I think that the blimps are to fuzzy.
What I mean to say is that the platform thing is nice and crisp whilst
the blimps are slightly out of focus. Now this may be an artifact from
the water spray, but it is a little awkward on the eyes.

Very nice image, makes nice wallpaper :-)

-paul