POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Radiosity2-Now with "ambient Normals" : Re: Radiosity2-Now with "ambient Normals" Server Time
19 Aug 2024 00:23:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Radiosity2-Now with "ambient Normals"
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 21 Mar 2001 06:09:45
Message: <3AB88BF9.D2323D7A@gmx.de>
Ken wrote:

> Simple. In front of me I place a solid red ball on a white piece of paper
> with a fairly bright light shining on it. I see a fairly dark shadow but
> absolutely zero evedence of red color bleed. I now repeat the experiment
> with other colored objects. Again no color bleed.

I just tried the same with a few colored pencils and a red peace of cloth
and saw quite a lot of bleeding.  Sadly i have no digital camera here to
show it :-) It's cloudy today and the pencils have a fairly shiny surface,
but i really think it is quite realistic.

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>