POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Radiosity2-Now with "ambient Normals" : Re: Radiosity2-Now with "ambient Normals" Server Time
18 Aug 2024 18:21:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Radiosity2-Now with "ambient Normals"
From: Ken
Date: 21 Mar 2001 05:57:36
Message: <3AB889A4.D0C40829@pacbell.net>
Kari Kivisalo wrote:

> Ken wrote:
> >
> > No, I don't. I have never seen any situation in real life that this
> > would represent.
>
> How can you compare then?

Simple. In front of me I place a solid red ball on a white piece of paper
with a fairly bright light shining on it. I see a fairly dark shadow but
absolutely zero evedence of red color bleed. I now repeat the experiment
with other colored objects. Again no color bleed.

Are we trying to mimic real life or photometric experiments ?

I remain unconvinced.

--
Ken Tyler