POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Take 7 (55KBU) : Take 7 (55KBU) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 18:19:12 EDT (-0400)
  Take 7 (55KBU)
From: H E  Day
Date: 21 Mar 2001 01:15:20
Message: <3AB84679.C36BCF70@heday.freeservers.com>
Nearing the end of the development stage and approaching the start of
the fine-tuning phase.  As you can see, the Nearest blimp is indeed
hovering over the edge of the falls.  I also added the rocks back in,
and got rid of the annoying box.  I also altered the blimps so they'd
look more "stable". :)  I think I've finally gotten the falls right.  Or
really close. :\

I just want to take a minute and thank all the people who have replied
to these posts.  You have shaped these images far more than i have. :)
Enjoy!

H.E. Day
<><

Post a reply to this message