POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Alright, here's my IRTC WIP! (15Kbu) : Re: Alright, here's my IRTC WIP! (15Kbu) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 02:21:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Alright, here's my IRTC WIP! (15Kbu)
From: David Fontaine
Date: 20 Mar 2001 00:34:05
Message: <3AB6EB32.F399AE36@faricy.net>
Great idea! hehe
I think it's a bit too perfect. I'd maybe use RMF with very slight features
for the foreground, but whatever it is looks a bit too spherey.  I think the
flags look too rigid.  Someone here who's written cloth-simulation can
probably help immensely with that.  Right now that's probably the majority of
my ciriticism.  And add some slight perturbation to the snowballs and snowball
piles.