POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC Work in Progress (about 125k) : Re: IRTC Work in Progress (about 125k) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 04:22:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC Work in Progress (about 125k)
From: Hugo
Date: 19 Mar 2001 17:52:22
Message: <3AB68D5E.7804E272@post3.tele.dk>
>> when I drop the lighting so the fog is less bright,
>> the picture becomes completely dark elsewhere.

Hi again!  :o)  Just like to mention that if media is your main source
to light up the walls, you can increase the brightness of radiosity in
the global settings.

It may also help to lower the density of media, rather than decreasing
the light sources. Well, this sounds logical to me but don't ask me how;
media is a slow effect I rarely use.  :o}

And the smoke: There exsists an include file for this, maybe you would
be interested in trying it. I don't know if it's flexible enough or the
speed of rendering, but...

http://www.studenter.hb.se/~arch/smokegen/index.htm

Hugo