POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC Work in Progress (about 125k) : Re: IRTC Work in Progress (about 125k) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 02:27:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC Work in Progress (about 125k)
From: Margus Ramst
Date: 19 Mar 2001 13:44:27
Message: <3AB654B8.2CE8630A@peak.edu.ee>
Geoff Wedig wrote:

> So thoughts?  Criticisms (constructive, of course)?

This looks great; actually reminds me of a (good) painting rather than a
raytraced image. I think the background adds a good deal to this.
A little wear and tear on the walls, maybe some objects cluttering the
walls and platforms to make the place a bit more lived-in. Difficult to
suggest anything in particular without knowing more of the backstory.
The bright fog hurts my eyes, but then anything above rgb 0.5 tends to
do that to me :)

--
Margus Ramst

Personal e-mail: mar### [at] peakeduee