POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Take 6 (55KBU) : Re: Take 6 (55KBU) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 18:14:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Take 6 (55KBU)
From: Margus Ramst
Date: 19 Mar 2001 13:37:00
Message: <3AB652F7.56A473EB@peak.edu.ee>
"H.E. Day" wrote:

> I don't have much time to say anything.
> Enjoy and comment!

The clouds are better; still not 100% realistic IMHO, but they seem to
go well with the overall look of the scene.
The blimps look cool, but as others have said, it's difficult to make
out their size. I assume the near one is supposed to be roughly in line
with the "landing bridge" structure and thus not terribly big; however
at first I thought it was hovering over the far edge of the of the
waterfall, and about 1/3 the size of the platform. Perhaps it would help
if you moved the thing so that it comes partially in front of the
bridge. Not sure what to do with the other blimp, but I guess it's no
big deal anyway.
If I were to nitpick, I'd say the pods make the blimps look top-heavy
and thus rather unstable in any sort of sidewind... BTW, are those pods
just scaled versions of the pods around the platform's base? You aren't
getting lazy on us, are you? ;)

--
Margus Ramst

Personal e-mail: mar### [at] peakeduee