POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Take 6 (55KBU) : Re: Take 6 (55KBU) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 18:14:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Take 6 (55KBU)
From: Ben Birdsey
Date: 19 Mar 2001 12:28:31
Message: <3AB642E3.7A502E9B@mail.com>
H. -

I like the ships.  They seem to remind me of balloons or Zeppelins.

The one thing this scene is really lacking is an appropriate sense of
scale.  Exactly how big is this thing supposed to be and how far away?
If it is supposed to be skyscraper sized, maybe the tip of it should
pass through a cloud layer.  Or maybe it could be a bit hazy and you
could put a human sized object in the foreground that is much less hazy,
etc.

-Ben
<><

P.S. There were two things I really likes in the previous posts: the
rocks in the waterfall and the second "power generator."