POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC Work in Progress (about 125k) : IRTC Work in Progress (about 125k) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 20:18:00 EDT (-0400)
  IRTC Work in Progress (about 125k)
From: Geoff Wedig
Date: 19 Mar 2001 07:38:09
Message: <3AB6334C.9030803@darwin.cwru.edu>
Well, I may not be HE Day, but that's all the more reason for me to ask for
other people's thoughts.  So here's my current IRTC WIP.  Sorry about the size
of the image for those with smallish monitors, but I needed to go that big
(1024x768) to get the detail I wanted. ;)

So thoughts?  Criticisms (constructive, of course)?

Geoff

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'abyss.jpg' (124 KB)