POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Alright, here's my IRTC WIP! (15Kbu) : Re: Alright, here's my IRTC WIP! (15Kbu) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 20:12:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Alright, here's my IRTC WIP! (15Kbu)
From: Francois Labreque
Date: 19 Mar 2001 08:26:09
Message: <3AB6081F.A1A343B4@videotron.ca>
Geoff Wedig wrote:

> You stole my idea!  My second choice for a pic was going to be a snow fort,
> perhaps surrounding a treehouse.  But I decided to go with my first
> instincts.
>
> Honestly, it looks good.

Thanks.

> I'd like to see more footprints or churned up snow.

There wer more footprints, but last night, it snowed, so most of them
have been covered. ;)

> Also, perhaps some signed of 'reality'.  Maybe a house near enough by
> for hot chocolate later on.

A house in in the works.  And a few trees.

> Also, it's awfully static at the moment.  Get some kids to throw snowballs.
> ;)

It looks static because the 3-Star General of G.R.O.S.S. (Get Rid Of
Slimy girlS) is well hidden in his undefeatable stronghold, patiently
waiting for Suzy Derkins to carelessly wander by, unaware of the
impending doom that awaits her!

She might be in the pic, too.

--
Francois Labreque | The surest sign of the existence of extra-
    flabreque     | terrestrial intelligence is that they never