POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : How to compile POV-Ray with MPW? : How to compile POV-Ray with MPW? Server Time
1 Jun 2024 23:05:23 EDT (-0400)
  How to compile POV-Ray with MPW?
From: Fabian Herb
Date: 18 Mar 2001 19:33:31
Message: <3AB553CA.26C9387A@nexxium.de>
Hello,

i've been trying to compile POV-Ray with MPW for a while. I eliminated
some problems concerning sysMacPict.cp in the makefile. But now the
linker reports these errors:

# Error:  File ":mpwobj:POVRAY.c.o"
#         Reference to unresolved symbol ".MacFile_GetFileHandle"
# Error:  File ":mpwobj:PARSTXTR.c.o"
#         Reference to unresolved symbol ".MacFile_ReadImage"

I've tried to compile other files than sysMacPict.cp with MrCpp. None of
the functions in these files can be accessed from outside.

Is there any incompatibility between MrC and MrCpp that I should be
aware of? I'm quite new to MPW and have no idea what to do. I use
version 4.1.0f1c1 of MrC and MrCpp.

Thanks in advance
	Fabian