POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Take 5 (50K) : Re: Take 5 (50K) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 02:25:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Take 5 (50K)
From: Hugo
Date: 18 Mar 2001 19:11:19
Message: <3AB54E60.4CBC5586@post3.tele.dk>
It's very beautiful!  :o)

May I ask something? Is your philosophy to reuse only the things you
have found to "work great"? I mean, a lot of POV'ers seem to experiement
with new things all the time.. But maybe you mostly stick with things
you already succesfully invented; continuing to use them? (This includes
textures, principles, modelling and lighting)

I'm just thinking about how you acheive these great results, moreover in
a short amount of time, with a relative slow computer.. And may I humbly
ask, if you could share the water texture with us? Please. It's the best
POV water I've seen so far.

Eminent! What more to say..

Byebye,
Hugo